Saturday, September 3, 2011

Greaser Skull Painting

Put your peepers on this painted greaser skull from Pyon of Toulouse, France. This was a painting done for a friend with a little bit of a back story. Pyon wrote, "This one's name is "Hair high and B.12 : he is a pirate!" (yeah, I really like to give name to my work). It's a little joke about the fact that we are vegan and need, from time to time, to take a shot of B.12."



The bold black and white background exemplifies the greaser skull and it's rebellious lifestyle. The yellow and red emits a fiery soul of someone who is passionate about their beliefs. Your friend is a lucky one to have a great painting that represents the lifestyle they live. Thanks for sharing your gift with us!

2 comments:

Cherry Neko said...

That is an amazing painting. I'm in love!

pyon said...

I'm so happy and proud to see my painting on skull a day which i follow _everyday with passion!
I got some more paintings i'll submit cuz skulls really rule!

pyon