Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[BONUS] Pumpkin Anatomy Skull Follow-Up II

Just in time for Dia de los Muertos, here are a couple more lovely homages to my Pumpkin Anatomy Skull ...


Jason Allen Schlyer in San Francisco photographed his version beautifully...


and Lauren from College Station, TX said "I'm a biological anthropology student at Texas A&M (I study modern human craniofacial variation, so essentially I study skulls), needless to say I was more than ecstatic when I saw what lay beneath a Jack-O-lantern's face..."


Plus Christopher Jay Martin in Toronto, Canada did something a bit different and put my logo for Skull Appreciation Day on his pumpkin saying, "So I know last night wasn't June 4th but to be honest, every day should be a day for cranial love and appreciation."


Have you got your own skull-y pumpkin to share? Send it in!

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

I love them all. I like seeing all of these skulls inspired by your piece.

faerydustpixy said...

Wonderful skulls!