Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Knitted Skull Cloth

Today's skull is one for the lot of you who like to knit one, purl two. Michelle Rautis showed some real thoughtfulness with her knitted skull cloth. She writes, "I recently had a friend who was going into the hospital to have hip replacement surgery. I wanted to make him something he could use in the hospital and being that he is younger and likes skulls I designed and wrote the pattern for this dish/wash cloth."



This is very cool, Michelle. I know nothing about knitting, but I do know a thing or two about handmade skulls. I'm sure your friend will be happy to put his skull cloth to work washing whatever is...ahem...necessary. Thanks for spreading your friendship through skulls.

UPDATE: Michelle has informed me that she will be sharing this pattern on her blog very soon. Check it out here to keep watch for it.

6 comments:

aimz said...

Would love to have the pattern, if you are inclined to share? Thanks, Amy

Whimzkulls said...

Start your newborn right with a skull baby blanket!!

Susan said...

That's my girl!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rautis2 said...

I will have the patter on my blog by end of day! i went to get it out of my book of patterns and realized the whole first page was missing! I am re-working to make sure there are no kinks and will post!

rautis2 said...

the pattern is oficially posted!!!