Monday, March 1, 2010

C-Rations: 0C100111

This week’s offering is a Clove of garlic.

“Begin Again” 1.5" X .5" Carved clove of garlic

Mythical C says:

I don't get many opportunities to use fresh garlic when I cook so when ever I buy a bulb it starts to sprout before I can use it all. This one was no exception, I think I purchased it last fall sometime as the lush green around here began to fade. Seeing the green sprout reminds me that it is almost time for the lush green to return as Persephone returns from the underworld.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

How c"lovely"! (see- that's lovely with an added 'C')