Friday, February 19, 2010

[Flashback Friday] 268. Skull Island

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#15: 268. Skull Island



I love maps, so it seemed an obvious choice to make one of a Skull Island. Of course any good map needs place names on it. I decided to made things in tribute to some of my dedicated friends, fans, and fellow bloggers. You might recognize a few names on there, though it seems like it might be time to make an updated version with some of my new pals. Maybe a print of this is in order, would you be interested in one?

2 comments:

MeTheTree said...

a print of that would be wonderful!
you really should...

luvskulls said...

I think a print would be so cool. I'd love one.