Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.33

Today’s simulacra are very saucy.

First up is Amy Roberson who wrote: “Found this skull in chili splatter on my kitchen counter. Yummy!”



Next is Marnie Hilash from Inuvik, in the Northwest Territories of Canada, who said: “I follow your blog daily and find it very entertaining. It was meatballs for supper tonight, and look at what was peeping back at me as I went into the kitchen to put away leftovers.”



Lastly is Caleb who told us: “I wanted to submit this guy that slid off a piece of my pie right out of the oven. I thought the marinara and cheese combo made a quite gory effect. Sadly the background is my carpet. This skull was roughly the size of a quarter for reference. Thanks. I love the site, keep up the awesome work.”


Béarnaise C says:

You might think that we are all hitting the sauce to be seeing all these skulls, but they are really something to relish. Our hard working skully scouts found some delicious-looking simulacra for us. For the site's editor's, the rest is just gravy.

Thanks for sending in this rarebit of simulacra, everyone. They are making me hungry.

Sorry about your carpet, Caleb. There is nothing Worcestershire than getting tomato sauce out of your rug.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: