Monday, January 25, 2010

C-Rations: 0C100010

This week’s offering is Cardboard Cutout.

“The Noid” 10" X 10" top of cardboard pizza box cut, with crayon shading

C’s Famous Pizza says:

I had way too much pizza over the last week, when I looked over at the trash can there was a larger box on top of the smaller box. Both were on their sides so it looked like a skull to me. Story for another time, but everything looks like a skull this week. I tried to duplicate the boxy feeling of the skull I saw with this cutout.

[BONUS]
When I got done taking the picture above I set my skull by the window to get it out of the way. When I turned off the lights in the room I was greeted with a surprise on the wall courtesy of a Con Ed street light outside the window. I positioned my creation a little better and here is the result.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Love the creative reuse! And this would make a keen stencil too!

Tatman said...

In this case I would NOT avoid the Noid. The lit up pic is like a whole new skull. Nicely done!