Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.24

Sundays are great days for getting out and enjoying the natural beauty(and skulls) that surround us. Today's simulacrum come from sources close to and of water.

Lisa Colquitt of Chicago writes, "We recently went kayaking on the Fox River in Ottawa, IL, and took lots of pics of the scenery. Here's a skull looking down at us as we kayaked the river."



Barry shows us the inherent evil of Disney(j/k). "This simulacra is located across the pathway from thunder mountain at disneyland."



And finally Aaron Thomas of Portland, Oregon found this foamy skull in the actual river. "I climbed to the top of a cliff for a sweet photo op of this river. Later when I was reviewing the picture on my camera phone, I saw this freakin thing starring at me!"



All of you skull hunters out there never cease to amaze me with all of the skulls seen everywhere. Keep up the great work and keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

Those are amazing. I saw a skull in the trees outside my window the other day, but the windows were too foggy to take a proper picture.