Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.26

As a Skull-A-Day editor some people would say that I have skulls on the brain, or a head full of skulls. Well, I've also been accused of being a hard head or a rock head so I knew that I was destined to present to you today's stone skull simulacrum.

First up is this tiny(1/4") stone that my very own wife found in the cement sidewalk in front of my Mother's house.



Next up is this rock from Richard who writes, "Thought you'd get a kick out of this. Found this out near Falls Lake in Raleigh, North Carolina. Doesn't work as well looking at it from a straight on perspective. But (I think, anyway) that it looks very skull from a profile perspective."



And finally, Todd fom over at Neatocoolville found this fantastic rock that can be mistaken for nothing other than a skull. He even recommended Richard from above to submit his rock, so kudos to you for spreading the word, Todd.



Thanks, skullhunters. May all of your stones be turned to treasure, or at least into a skull shape. Keep up the great work and keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: