Monday, August 31, 2009

Watercolour Skull **

Yann Roirand, who is studying Art & Design in Sunderland, England wrote:
“I created Tingles using watercolour, ink & acrylic over a photocopy of another watercolour I created before. I realized that what I used 2 paint in High School was very colourful but that I've mainly been working in black & white since I'm at Uni so in this piece, I tried to combine the 2.”


Instructor C says:

Thanks for submitting this piece to us. It seems fitting that your piece should be featured this week as many of our readers are heading back to school themselves. Best of luck in the new year, and we look forward to seeing more of your work later this year.

Speaking of Back to Skull... No not yet, you will need to stop by Skull-A-Day tomorrow to learn more.

**Editor's note- from England so the British spelling applies here.