Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #3

Each Tuesday during the 3.0 year I will follow in the great shining path of the Skull Master and present a new weekly skull of my own.

Today's post is all about the newest season, Summer. One of the best things about Summer is being able to use the grill out on the deck. Whether it's a choice steak or a vegetable kabob(for Noah) few things beat cooking food outdoors accompanied by a good beer. I hope you all get a chance to enjoy it for yourself this season.



All pieces of this are from an old charcoal grill. Cut, bent, and painted. Fire 'em up!

3 comments:

Sam said...

cool!

Citizen Agent said...

Med Rare C said:

I am really enjoying this. Is the white paint temperature paint? Can you use it at your next tailgate party?

Tatman said...

That would be cool, C, but it's just regular paint. Plus the glue I used isn't heat resistant. If I brought this guy to a tailgate it would be for ceremonial purposes only. Glad you like it.