Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.1

Sunday Simulacra has been so successful that the Skullmaster, Tatman, and myself, Citizen Agent, decided to continue it for another year. Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only do this once a week it might take a little longer to have it posted. To get you started here are a few of our readers recent finds.

This one is from Cassandra who said: "I snapped a picture of this before I went through the car wash. It's a bird dropping."

From Sean Bentley: I spotted these two skulls in a Ferrari last weekend at an Italian car show in Issaquah, Washington."

Finally, Erin's Submission: "I have been a fan for a while but don't seem to have much luck with my camera, but today I thought it was pretty ironic that right as I logged on to look at your site today, I looked over and saw my daughter's book and the pigs seemed to be in the shape of a skull to me... "

Explorer C says:

Great job to all the skull seers this week.

I am personally astonished by the number of skulls that are hiding out there just waiting to be discovered, so what are you waiting for go find some skulls.

Tatman and I will be alternating weekends, so I will see you in two for Sunday Simulacra- Version 3.3. Until then keep your eyes open and your camera ready for what you may find.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

1. The bird poo make me want to type a bad word. Soemthing like "$#!+ Skull".

2. The Ferrari skulls are probably the fastest I've ever seen. Nice.

3. The "Skulls & Bacon" blog will probably like the pig skull, even though it's only a drawing.