Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Skull-A-Day 3.0 is nearly here!


So today is the last official day of Skull-A-Day 2.0 (and also my birthday)! Yes, it's been an entire year since I finished my original year long project and I am delighted that it will continue on into it's third year with the help of longtime fans Justin AKA Tatman and Citizen Agent starting tomorrow!

Don't worry I won't be be entirely gone! I'll still be posting classic skulls weekly and also hosting periodic giveaways (as well as making new skulls from time to time. And with my extra time I'll be preparing for my big skull exhibition later this summer and also doing more work on my new art project League of Space Pirates, so expect updates on both!

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted to, commented on, and supported this project, it really couldn't have happened with out you. Stick around, there's going to be lots of fun stuff this year, and if you haven't made a skull to submit yet, what are you waiting for?!?

-Noah AKA The Skull Guy

8 comments:

Chris Z. said...

Wow, the last year has flown by!
Happy Birthday Noah!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, and CONGRATULATIONS! It's been a great year!

nitebyrd said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what this next year will bring everyone.

PearsonMetalArt said...

Happy Birthday Noah, your little baby is really growing up. And thanks for opening our eyes to something different, yet we all share

Citizen Agent said...

Magic C said:

Happy skull day to you. Sorry I will be busy tonight so I can't drop any presents on your front lawn this year. Who know what the future might bring?

Tatman said...

Damn! I missed getting any cake! Happy Skullday to Noah & Skull-A-Day(tomorrow).

Kate8085 said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on such an amazing project. Looking forward to the new ones!

rnjenny1 said...

Are you kidding me? Its my birthday too! Happy Birthday, and what a great cake! (and blog!)