Friday, June 5, 2009

[Flashback Friday] 242. Skull Bruise

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.o. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#52: 242. Skull Bruise


No this is not real, it's just cheap makeup (eyeshadow mostly) that I got at a drug store. My friend Nathan, who was the very patient the model for this one, is also my karate teacher. The shot was taken in my office bathroom, the sink apparently had a leak for 75 years before I bought the house (and it only needed a washer replaced!) so a lot of what you see is actually damage caused to the enamel by just by dripping water!

P.S. I forgot to mention, I will be adding all of the 52 skulls, to the Facebook Send-A-Skull application (if they aren't there already) once a week as they're posted here. The Bruise Skull is already there now!

3 comments:

Tatman said...

I must be skullshocked because I'm having flashbacks of the big one "S.A.D. 1.0".

That must have been one serious headbutt to the ribs.

Citizen Agent said...

Attendant C said:

I always thought that the pictures was taken in one of those gas stations that still have the outside bathrooms. You know the ones that can only be opened by a key attached to a hubcap.

lauren. said...

this is sickkkk i love it! i must feature you on my blog!