Monday, June 8, 2009

C-Rations: 0C1

Welcome to new feature here on Skull-A-day 3.0. How this facet of guest editor happened? I don't remember, but I like to blame Tatman so I will leave it at that. Each Monday during the 3.0 year I will be posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in my weekly offerings.

My first offering is a Contest Example for the June Flag Contest, see here for more info.





My flag is a digital design. In reality the flag would measure 4' x 6'. The flag includes elements that are symbolic of "C" (recognize anything?), a Latin motto just like any reputable flag, flora symbolizing remembrance (poppy) and resurrection (willow branches), and an inside joke, because this is fun after all.

The flag contest runs through June 30, what are you waiting for, get to work.

4 comments:

Noah said...

Love it! Great color palette and the slide show is a nice touch!

Tatman said...

Wow! How can anyone not be inspired now?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of Citizen Agent. And to the skulls for which it stands, one cranium, on a blog with art and laughs for all.

Kim said...

I'm not much for flag waving, but this is pretty cool. I wonder if we could replace the Southern Cross with little pointy skulls...

Citizen Agent said...

Kim: You have until June30th to submit a design, you can do whatever moves you.