Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Round 33

W Leach found this sneaky guy hiding on a coat...



Jennifer says, "My boyfriend's sister baked cookies this past weekend for a little get together we had and one came out with chocolate chips aligned in a skull fashion. Of course being the skull consultant I insisted on a photograph of this skull. Kelly, my boyfriend's sister and baker, insisted on adding the adjacent pretzles for crossbones. Pretty cool, considering she thought it was humorous with texture and chip placement, but above all I think that I may be starting to be welcomed into the fabulous brady bunch family they are. (Boyfriend's family= blonde, blue eyes, happy family games; Me=skull tattoos, peircings, metal)"...

and Julie Paintain discovered this skull-y something (cicada shell?) on her plant...

1 comment:

Tatman said...

What a great round of simulacras(e?). The zipper looks crazy, the cookie looks tasty, and the cicada shell look creepy. Great skull findings!