Thursday, May 13, 2010

Expoartesanías Skulls

Laura helps us with a 3 for Thursday today all the way from Colombia. I'll let her tell you more, "I'm Laura Barrera, I'm from Bogotá Colombia and these are some of the skulls my sister and me made for the EXPOARTESANIAS handcraft fair last year, they are made of ceramis and hand painted, hope you like them."





I am super impressed with all of your works, Laura. Sadly I couldn't post all of the great skulls you submitted, but I loved the festive feel of them all. My favorite is the one with the exposed brains, showing off it's "not dead yet" intellect. You and your sister have done a great job on all aspects from creating the skulls to the beautiful paint jobs that adorn them. Thanks for sharing them with us and for bringing some of the festivities to Skull-A-Day.

No comments: