Monday, January 18, 2010

C-Rations: 0C100001

This week’s offering is Ceramic tile.

“Unfinished” 25" X 20"approximately, arranged 2" hexagon floor tile.

Subfloor C says:

This week I found myself at the local "Do It Yourself" store. I ended up in a clearance area where I found the tiles for today's project. Not enough around for anything but an art project. As I was working on this my thoughts were with those around the world in crisis who need building materials. Everyone has an opinion on which organization is best equipped to help the most people , whichever one you like please do your part to help them respond to the current crises in the world.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

Perfect! I know what's going up in the next bathroom I remodel.