Sunday, November 29, 2009

Skull-A-Day on Tour: December

I thought I had finished my travel for the year after the non-stop tour in October, but my December has suddenly filled up with Skull-A-Day related talks! Since these are not really public events I've haven't promoted them, but in case you're interested here's what I'm up to:
  • December 7th: speaking to design students at Syracuse University – Syracuse, NY
  • December 9th: talk/workshop at the Intuit Experience Design (XD) Forum– San Francisco
  • December 11th: talk/workshop at the Virginia Museum of Fine Art's Art NOW Teen Symposium – Richmond, VA
  • December 15th: talks for the New York Public Library's SmARTZ events for teens at two branches (Grand Concourse, Bronx & Grand Central, Manhattan). – New York City
If your organization is looking for a speaker on generating creative energy I'd be happy to talk about traveling to your town as well. Contact me at "skull" at "skulladay.com".

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

reminder: make time for dancing...