Monday, August 24, 2009

Skull Print

Mark B Hill from Middleton, WI sent us this: “I love the website! Please find attached my submission to Skull A Day. It is a linoleum block print.”

Crimson Ghost C says:

Thanks for this awsome submission. The simple black and white is very iconic in many ways. I have to admit I am a big fan of block prints. I have tried my hand at linoleum cutting in the past, and need to confess I have ruined more blocks than I have completed. Please remember to check out Mark's blog for some more great work.

3 comments:

Zook said...

Yay, for a fellow Wisconsinite. Have always meant to try my hand at block printing. Nice work.

Tatman said...

I also like the clean looking black and white colors. It reminds me a bit of the Misfits skull .

M Bodhisattva Hill said...

Thanks for the feedback!