Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Skull Fanatic: Jeff B.

Jeff B. from Palm Harbor, FL is the latest addition to the Skull Fanatics series. He says,

"I've been collecting skull/skeleton knick-knacks for about 20 years. The thing I like about my collection is looking at individual pieces, & remembering where & when I got them. The origins are as diverse as a gift shop in Provincetown, Mass, the Hand Made store in Hoboken, NJ, and a sidewalk vendor in Cancun, Mexico. I got the Pez dispenser on eBay, for a dollar!"

Two views of one shelf in Jeff's house...






Are you a certified/certifiable Skull Fanatic? If so, send an image or two of your personal skull/skeleton collection and tell us a bit about what makes you so crazy for skulls, how many skulls you own, and whatever else you think is pertinent!

3 comments:

Tatman said...

Awesome collection, Jeff. What is the skull with the helmet on on the left side of the first pic? Is it Otto van Skullmark?

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - very cool. I recently became a fan on Facebook :)

Kanibal said...

very sick collection