Monday, March 3, 2008

FREE FONT: Skullphabet 2

Thanks to the awesome programming work of Mark Conahan (once again!) the Skullphabet #2 that I designed has been turned into a functional font! Download your FREE copy below (option-click for Mac* or right-click for PC and select Download or Save As):

Skullphabet #2 TrueType (Zip compressed)

Skullphabet #2 OpenType (Zip compressed)



NOTE: This font looks best in a light color on a dark background.


Creative Commons License


This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

*If you're having problems with Safari try using Firefox, it's free!

**And you can still download Skullphabet #1 HERE.

7 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I downloaded the first one. Luv it! :D

Cindy said...

Saw you on Martha just a few minutes ago! Thanks for the free font!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I know this is free but I could not download this into my fonts because it is in a zip form. You had the other one in open/true types and I now have that for all my programs and it is so cool to use. I wish I could do the same for this one! I did save it as a JPEG though, so I can copy and paste it! Thanks!

Karen Williamson... said...

Muchas gracias. So kind of you to share, I love the font.

Unknown said...

May I use one of your skull fonts in a signature under my artworks on deviantart?

Noah said...

Of course Ana, feel free to use it that way!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!